Doll 10 Cosmetics Irresistible Lip Wardrobe review
Doll No. 10 Cosmetics are a new brand for me and I’ve been enjoying playing with some of their products. The first thing I noticed about them was a *certain* resemblance to Dior, but that’s no bad thing at all, as that’s a quality and look to aspire to.
I was really drawn by the Doll 10 “Irresistible Lip Wardrobe” which comprises of an eight piece gloss and lipstick set, with the lip colors matching the gloss. What’s cool about this is the layering process as they can all be worn separately or blended together to create new and cool effects. They come in a sleek black which feels solid and look luxurious, and I love that the lipsticks lie in a bed, opening the box and pulling them out is an enjoyable process. They are very wedged in though, but for sheer style this is a win.
Here’s the Exact names of the shades:
- 1 x Nude Attitude lipstick (2.7g) – nude pink
- 1 x Pretty Please lipstick (2.7g) – light pink
- 1 x Formal Affair lipstick (2.7g) – berry
- 1 x A-List lipstick (2.7g) - true red
- 1 x Off The Shoulder lip gloss (4ml) – soft pink
- 1 x Guilty Pleasure lip gloss (4ml) – soft rose
- 1 x Picture Perfect lip gloss (4ml) – warm mauve
- 1 x In The Spotlight lip gloss (4ml) – sheer red for lip gloss
I was a big fan of the A-List red lipstick which surprised me as I’m not a huge red lip person but the coverage was sheer enough that I could have it as a lip tint or build it into a cupid’s bow for a more dramatic look.
Overall, the lipsticks have a nice creamy consistency and feel hydrating and the glosses tread the line between high shine and stickiness, but do it well
I’ll be posting more reviews of Doll 1o. Cosmetics soon!